Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

Loved every bit of this. Having followed the previous episodes, I love how well you brought everything full circle. And the animation. OH, THE ANIMATION. Seeing Vegeta (or, well, any character) fully animated throughout the entire video was definitely a treat, not to mention that you animated everything extremely well. The sound direction is always a favorite of mine, the references were aplenty, and the fight scenes were composed very well. Seeing you animated this crazy thing mostly by yourself in your own spare time is inspirational in itself, along with seeing how far you've come since starting this humble series.

Whatever you go about doing next, be it a new thing or even more Ducktalez, I'll definitely look forward to it.

Toons These Days: Ep 13 Toons These Days: Ep 13

I gotta admit, I'm really starting to get into this series you've been running. The idea is interesting, and it's strangely satisfying seeing a character from a completely different era giving his opinion on today's cartoons and productions. Reminds me so very much of my grandparents, and probably always will.

There are some minor things with this episode on the technical front that I've noticed, such as a pretty big volume difference between Conroy and Doggy's voices, and the animation being pretty stiff this time compared to other episodes (which I can forgive for this one thanks to the hurricane, but I was seriously waiting for some crazy camera angles and explosions during the chewing scene, haha), but I don't have any gripes with the writing or the timing.

Great work with this one, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you put together in the future!

Kid Sickofthis Kid Sickofthis

Wonderful animation as usual, and I got a laugh or two from the ending as well. It does seem a little lacking though, but not because of the length of the animation like a whole bunch of people seem to claim here.

In fact, I'm not sure where all the complaints about how short it is are coming from. It seems like a perfectly suitable length of time to me, and it doesn't need more time than what it uses in order for the gag to possibly work.

Again, wonderful work Wonchop. Can't wait to see what else you cook up. :)

Rayman - Dream Forest Rayman - Dream Forest

Superb!

What a well done remix of a song I should never have forgotten over time. I love how you added in the birds and forest ambience, and the "YEAH!" sound gave it that extra touch to remind you this is from a Rayman game.

...well, I thought of it that way anyway. Overall, this song is excellent, no doubt.